Monday, June 9, 2008

Off to the races

I never thought the girls would walk before little man comes, but they may prove me wrong! They have been cruising around the furniture for awhile and then a couple of weeks ago Annalisa thought it would be fun to stand up in the middle of the room without any help...Roy and I just sat in shock. We realize now that this is probably one of the many things she is practicing in her crib when we're not looking. Malea started standing and balancing shortly after. Then Friday Annalisa decided to take some steps and now she is constantly trying. When she falls down she scurries over and quickly stands up to try again. She is a very persistent little girl. Once Malea sees it's safe and okay to try I think she'll start stepping out herself. There is hope now that I will somehow be able to get all 3 kiddos to the car in another 3 months!

Malea is actually behind Annalisa getting ready to push her down!



Playing can be so exhausting!

4 comments:

Kim and Eric said...

Can't believe they are already walking! They are too cute. I am sure that they will be playing chase very soon! Hope that you are feeling well these days!
Love you, Kim

Anonymous said...

They are precious! I can't believe they are already walking!
Court

Pittman Family said...

Walking?!? How adorable. We need to come see you guys! Miss you terribly!

Anonymous said...

What a handful!! Guess they're beyond the baby stage and officially toddlers now! (Does that make things easier or harder??) Glad to see ya'll have been well -- we miss you!!
Tiff & Bo